Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Day of Grace

It's my Saturday to work.
I slept well last night.
My husband and I had a nice breakfast.
The coffee was great.
I got a nice email from a friend whom I had been concerned about, and not heard from in months.
The weather was warm wet and blustery with the colours blowing in the wind.
I saw two turkeys strutting along in a field on the way to work.
Work was pleasant.
I had a nice phone conversation with my daughter.
I received an upbeat letter from my son who is a marine Corps Recruit in basic training-he's going to church!
I took a nice walk with the dog.
On that walk
I prayed,
and heat of the sun fell squarely on the tightness
between my shoulder blades relaxing them and giving me comfort.
A healing touch that I didn't ask for.
Another son is coming for a visit tonight.
My soul feels
gratitude.

No comments: